My health journey has definitely been an interesting one.
After being put on prednisone for chronic asthma for 20 years, I was affected by every side effect you could get:
- weight gain of over 120 pounds
- liver function issues
- near fatal pulmonary emboli
And, because of the weakening caused by the prednisone, I ruptured all the tendons in both knees and basically had to have my legs reattached at the knees.
With a great surgeon, some tenacity, and a full complement of Shaklee supplements
- eliminated the liver function problems
- rebuilt my bone mass from severe risk of fracture to low risk
- lost 55 pounds so far through our 5-Day reset and our 180 weight management program
- survived the blood clots
- got off the prednisone, and
- went from a wheel chair to the finish line!
During my recovery, I went back to school and received my national certification as a Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, and my personal training certifications from the International Sports Sciences Association as a:
- Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Senior Fitness Specialist
- Fitness Nutrition Specialist
So with that and Shaklee, life is good!
And at 66, I’m feeling better than I have in over 20 years!
Life happens to all of us, so be prepared. Make your body as strong as it can be, for you never know . . . .
Call me at 305-849-1474 or email me, and let's start making your health plan!